1. Your club's own webpage on the internet.
2. Layout of your webpage, including location map, photo or logo of your club (just snail mail or e-mail them in for scanning to your webpage)
3. Full approval by your club of all the contents of your club's webpage.
4. A link to a separate webpage with a downloadable club membership application form for viewer to print out and mail in with their check.
5. Your webpage can be updated whenever you want. If a date or venue is changed at the last minute, no problem - just e-mail me or fax me at (808)-922-2343 with the info and it will be put up.
6. A link directly to your webpage from www.stampshows.com
- stamp yellow pages directory under "Collectors
(check out the list of Collectors Organizations at - http://www.stampshows.com/clubs.html)
7. Your webpage address will be sent to all the major internet search engines. So, people surfing the net will easily find Your Stamp Club.
8. Low cost - just one flat rate of $50 per year (just over $4 per month). Just the layout alone could cost more than that by some webpage designers. This cost is for one webpage. Each additional linked webpage, such as one for a membership application form or for your auction information would be an additional $10 per page per year.
8. Your webpage is up on the internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for anyone to view it.
For examples of club webpages at www.stampshows.com website , just
take a look at the
Canal Zone Study Group
Hawaiian Philatelic Society
If you would like to put your club's webpage on the internet, just have an officer of the club email with a message requesting the service and all the information on the Club. The webpage will be put up right away.
To make a payment, you can enter your Credit Card details here. All the information is private and sent via our secure server.
You may also pay by Check or Money Order (payable to "Paul Edney"). We have a new system for those paying by Check or Money Order. We need a clear scan of the front of the written and signed Check or Money Order. Then email the scan to us at as an attachment in JPG or PDF format. Once received, we will put your club online right away. I am currently traveling and would prefer you use a Credit Card on this form, instead of a check or money order.
We do not accept Paypal.
DON'T DELAY - YOUR STAMP CLUB COULD BE ON THE INTERNET AS SOON AS TODAY!
Back to Stamp Collectors Organizations
Back to Stamp Yellow Pages Directory